PON (verb, noun)
Similar to pwn, but dates back to a Warcraft guild that turned the word pwn and replaced the w with an o
1. An act of dominating an opponent.
2. Flawless victory. Schooled. Lesson taught. Owned beyond conventional words, and so excited about it
3. Abbreviation for the gaming clan Phalanx of Nod
We pon'd our opponent in that arena
1. Brand of German dictionary
2. Synonym for 'crap'
1. Give me the Pons...
2. Well, that's just Pons, isn't it?
pronounced \"pon\". not the same as pon
P.O.N.: Punk Over Night. Individuals who purchase items like black jelly bracelets, fingerless gloves, Misfits patches, and Sex Pistols t-shirts from Hot Topic and then believe they\'ve joined a movement. Tend to yell things such as \"ANARCHY!\" and \"FUCK THE ESTABLISHMENT!\" at no one without knowing why, but they know they like their spiky leather belt.
Devoid of any original thought processes or ideas. Usually found cruising myspace.com for makeup/hair ideas and bands to pretend to listen to.
Tend to slut around with other PON\'s or real punks to try to earn their respect. They usually don\'t suceed.
Lizzy is such a fucking PON. Last month she was wearing her goddamn Juicy velour tracksuit and now she\'s busting and Operation Ivy t-shirt and has pierced her nose.
1. (n) a slang term with negative connotations used to berate oneself when having done something unwise. see also: "shubin", "mach shubin", and "pons mach shubin"
oh god! i can't believe i lost all that money. what a pons!
slang for TAMPON.
The 'pon machine in the bathroom is broken, can I borrow one?
noun: A creature or person described as being arrogant or overly confident; someone who believes they are right, yet refuses to show evidence beyond reason
verb: to beat someone in a contest or debate; to be annihilated
noun: "Variety and empowerment are what make a video game great, because games like Portal, Call of Duty, and Halo are all very popular.''
verb: You just got pon'd!