a skunk. southern term.
"hittin that pole cat has done stunk up the town."
A man who finds fat women more attractive than thin women, such as Jo brand's husband.
thin woman: who's your friend?
man : oh he's a polecat, doesn't like anyone under 20 stone.
thin woman: shame.
A synonym for skunk. Geographically speaking, its usage tends to be most frequent in the Old South.
This morning, I came across a polecat and now I have a powerful stench about me.
(1) Old English "phoulcat" (foul cat). Originally a reference to the fitch, the wild ancestor of the domesticated ferret, because of their ability to emit a foul smelling spray when frightened.
(2) Later, used in North America as a reference to the skunk. Both are actually not cats, but members of the weasel family, Mustelidae.
(3) A pole riding pussy, ie, a bitch who LOVES cock, and loves to ride, in control, on top!
(4) A female stripper, known for their pole dancing.
(3) Damn! I got it on with Sandy recently, and I didn't do a God damn thing. First she sucked my cock so good I almost came, and then she sat on my pole and rode it like a pogo stick! What a polecat!
A made up word used to make fun of the small resemblance between a skunk and a boston terrier.
Kari: I want to dress up that pole cat in cute outfits.
Shay: You made up that word. That is a boston terrier, not a skunk.
used in the south. Its a Damn Skunk
Watch out the pole cat is going to spray you!
A weasellike, usually albino mammal (Mustela putorius furo). Swedish.
Hofdaddy: "What is your favorite cartoon?"
Swede: "i always watch: Alex and john the polecat.."