2. When a straight person turns gay, or vice versa.
2. Fred's hanging around the women's section in Kmart for a different reason since he's turned straight. He's plowing new ground now.
my girls gettin lose, i need to plough some new ground
2. Exploring new ideas; digging into new dirt
3. Fucking a girl for the first time; digging into new dirt
origin: Utah, circa 1869
originator: Joseph Smith; planting seeds, while creating a new religion, while sowing his seed with his 4 wives
2. "with the new PenisPLUS Erection Extender, you will please her more than you could imagin!"
3. "i'm plowing new ground with jenny tonight. i might use that new Penis thing.."
This term may also be used to cover up the fact that a man got dumped and is trying to make it seem like he doesn't care, when he is really crying inside because his girl finally left his sorry butt. The fact is, he actually can't find a girl who will put up with him like his ex did and is therefore lonely and secluded.
"Damn haven't u heard, i'm plowing new ground now."
G2: Yah ....You can bet on my plowing new ground!
G1: I wish you werent such a liar.