When you are under the influnence of any type of drugs where you dont know what to say..
you dont know if its a body high, mind high or just a plasma
dude i dont know what im feeling
oh your so plasma
1. (n.) The fourth state of matter comprised/made of "freely moving charged particles" and have no neutral atoms.
2. (n.) Liquid component of blood which contains vitamins, minerals, wastes and immune system receptors.
3. (n.) Sci-fi substance which is either extremely radioactive, toxic, scorching on contact or otherwise. Usually presented as a fuel or energy source.
1. Betelgeuse, one of many stars in our galaxy, is mostly made of plasma due to its intensely high temperature.
2. Hospitals often have plasma tranfusions for patients undernourished or dehydrated.
3. The console series, Halo and Halo 2, presents aliens (Covenants) that use plasma weaponry (exaggerated tho) as their armament. *BZZAK!* Hehe.
when a girl is so pectorially challenged that her chest actually resembles a plasma screen tv.
is she hot?
yeah she's not bad, but she's absolutely plasma.
A epic person, most found on Xat chats, he is very popular, and is feared on most chats, his basic nameglow is a dark black, and his basic format is:
"name" "smiley" "group"
EG: Plasma oxyg3n
He Changes his name alot, and has gone from:
Hey, have you seen that plasma guy?
A word sometimes used to describe a substance. Defined as being colorless or pure.
This Vodka was very expensive, it was so refined it was plasma.
A word commonly used in the eastern suburbs of Australia to describe half cast asian/aboriginal people. Extremely offensive.
Originated from the "colourless" watery fluid of the blood and nymph in biology to refer to "colourless" people in society.
Often "plasma people", are the victim of horrendous racial violence.
Look at that plasma cunt! He's too shit to even be a nigger! Let's BRAIN HIM!
A high-energy state of matter. Very deadly...radioactive, hot, and toxic...very truly said by the first definition...however...it is not found only in Sci-fi...it is quite real, and is used in the real world. You never see it, because there is simply not enough funding yet to put this incredible technology in place.
Also, the military, like computers, is keeping plasma technology both as a weapon and as an energy source, out of civilian hands, at least for the next 40 years. The reason is to keep civilians from being more advanced than the military, and also to perfect this new technology.
The United States military is already preparing themselves with plasma armaments to be mounted probably first on vehicles such as fighter jets and then guns to be held in the hands of mobile infantry soldiers. The goal in mind is low cost, high-abundance ammunition.
As a power source, it is already being used at the central core of not only the International Space Station, but the central hubs of cities.
Believe it. Because if you don't, one day it WILL come back to haunt you. The United States already has a plasma weapons platform in orbit and on the ground, in sync with eachother, ready to fire on any location on Earth. The purpose of this weapons system is a more efficient way of erradicating a whole area without the nuclear fallout, splash damage, etc.
Get in The Loop. You'll find out stuff like this all the time, and will find it very fascinating and gratifying.