1. To make cool (usually temporarily).
2. Someone from a social group (i.e. crew).
3. To prod (as to lightly bother).
4. Reference to a Paul by a feminine a Paul (such as Paula or Pauline).
1. Plards everyone for fun.
2. All the plards gathered in the chatroom.
3. Plards her for being away.
4. You are such a plard!
1. When used as a portmanteau in reference to GSN's TV show Playmania, it means "PLAymania retaRD".
2. Someone who gets on-air saying "I don't know," repeats a said answer, or gives an off-the-wall reply.
3. Someone who acts like an idiot, jokingly said to be from the state of Ohio.
"He said the same thing as the last player, he's a PLARD!"
"Why does she text in when she doesn't know the correct answer, what a PLARD!"
To plard means "to make cool," usually used between friends.
Unplards John for the unplardy thing he did.
a lard with a p in front of it. a common nickname for anyone who's name starts with a p.
friend 1: yo plard
friend 2: shut up! i'm skinny! for realz yo!