look up any word, like blumpkin:
Used to describe a womans butt (usually large) when viewed from beind. Often combined with a gesture where both hands sequentialy mimic the outer curves of the butt in question. "pla" for the left cheek, "plow" for the right.
"Her ass was so pla-plow, i couldn't even see around it".
by tedbigham August 31, 2005