Pixie is a 6th grader attending to a Middle School(6-8). A pixie is usually a noob-sauce, weak-sauce, short, have tucked in pants, wares long socks, and always carries their roller backpacks around. Pixies in brunch/lunch time usually plays wall ball, skill, 4 square, tag, freeze tag, butts up (tennis ball game), roller backpack racing, and sometimes jump rope.
-Pixies in middle schools are the lowest of the low.
-Pixies usually goes to lunch earlier than 7th and 8th graders, but they always end up last in line cuase they always cut in front of the pixies, and gets picked on.
-Wow, lol I haven't noticed that the pixies in Miller Middle school gets shorter and shorter.
-Pixies at miller gets gayer each year.
-Wow, the school looks more spacious when the pixies are gone science camp!
A beautiful, sexy, ebullient, graceful, captivating, petite woman with short hair.
Though she was the smallest of the group of women, her beauty and style made her the most noticeable. A true pixie.
opposite of a internet 'troll', which a person is a annoyingly 'moral'.
troll: that is a F***ed up baby you have
pixie: how can you be soo evil, you D***head.
troll: you mad
pixie: F*** you troll
A small, short, cute, petite, flat woman. Possibily childlike or has a girlish charm.
He always goes after the pixies
1. a mystical mischeivous fairy-like creature most often perceived as having wings and being in the female form; usually pictured as thin, graceful and svelte
2. the singular form of a band: "the Pixies"
1. A small, magical humanoid creature, similar to a faerie (fairie or fairy); unlike faeries, they are usually not winged; in mythology and fairytales pixies use their magic to play tricks on or otherwise harass people, esp. by sabatoging machines or other technology
2. A short or young girl with puerile features prone to taunting flirtation or mischievous behavior
3. pixie cut: a short, 'boyish' women's haircut characterized by it staggered length (short bangs that lengthen to below the ears as the hairline approaches, shorter across the ears, and longer across the neck) and texturized style esp. by notching
1. Man 1: My printing press broke down overnight for the second time this week!
Man 2: It must be pixies!
"After dropping acid, I was accosted by a swarm of mischievous pixies!"
2. "Dude, your younger sister is quite the little pixie."
3. Grandfather: Are you trying to look like a little boy?
Granddaughter: No, grandpa, this is a very stylish pixie cut.
Someone who portrays the characteristics of a fairy in such a way to be annoying.
Someone or something that can have positive characteristics but utilizes them in order to be annoying, can be expressed as anyone who is overly attentive , extremely chipper, or has short red hair like a fairy.
Did you see the way she was acting in french class?
Yeah... she reminded me of a pixie.
Silly Rabbit trix are for kids.
Wow that commerical is so pixish
a really cute girl who likes to tease boys, he he.
whoa dude that girls a total pixie she gave me head last night but she stopped before i came.
by anonymous Aug 11, 2003 add a video