2. the singular form of a band: "the Pixies"
2. A short or young girl with puerile features prone to taunting flirtation or mischievous behavior
3. pixie cut: a short, 'boyish' women's haircut characterized by it staggered length (short bangs that lengthen to below the ears as the hairline approaches, shorter across the ears, and longer across the neck) and texturized style esp. by notching
Man 2: It must be pixies!
"After dropping acid, I was accosted by a swarm of mischievous pixies!"
2. "Dude, your younger sister is quite the little pixie."
3. Grandfather: Are you trying to look like a little boy?
Granddaughter: No, grandpa, this is a very stylish pixie cut.
Someone or something that can have positive characteristics but utilizes them in order to be annoying, can be expressed as anyone who is overly attentive , extremely chipper, or has short red hair like a fairy.
Yeah... she reminded me of a pixie.
Silly Rabbit trix are for kids.
Wow that commerical is so pixish