Also the team that the Terrible Towel was made for.
"Nah, I'd rather lick the sweat off a faggot's cum encrusted ball sack."
"Yeah, that's what we do after we wave those terrible towels like a bunch of dingleberry munching fairies."
"OK let's go! Sounds better than watching Dad make the two-backed beast with my little brother and sister again."
1. The most memorable play in their history was illegal and incredibly lucky.
2. They were barely noticed for their extreme usage of steroids which gave them 4 Super Bowls.
3. They have not won ONE of their 6 Super Bowls fairly, there is some kind of controversy surrounding every one:
'05: Injured Carson Palmer, won because most teams suck without their best player. Manning and Plummer can't play in the playoffs. Refs handed them Super Bowl (The Refs are a common Steelers helper; whenever your favorite team plays the Steelers, it is playing both the Steelers and the Refs).
'08:Would not have won division had it not been for terrible call in game against Ravens, which would have resulted in the Steelers having to play on the road in the playoffs which equals a loss. Also, every team they had to play in the playoffs beat a team that beat the Steelers in the regular season in the previous round.
I'm sure we haven't seen the end of the luckiness in Pittsburgh
Tom: I don't know, Bill, you have to remember: the Pittsburgh Steelers always have the refs on their side.
Larry: Wow I can't believe that play John. I mean, the Steelers won the game because Roethlisberger threw the ball forward and it bounced off of Hines Ward into the hands of Santonio Holmes, who fumbled into the arms of Roethlisberger, who illegally threw it forward again, only to be intercepted, but then the defender fumbled it and then Mike Tomlin stepped on the field and picked it up, and then he threw it to a cunt named Richard Simmons, who happened to be wearing a Steelers jersey.
John: Yeah, Larry, the Steelers are so good. Only they would be able to do that.
Pissed off football fan: OF COURSE, FUCKING JOHN, THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO DO THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE THE FUCKING STEELERS. THEY ARE ALLOWED TO WIN FOOTBALL GAMES BY CONSTANTLY FUCKING CHEATING.
Guy1:Oh, just wipe it on that shitty "Stillers" helmet, god-damn hicks.
Guy2:Yeah! Fuck the Pitssburgh Steelers!
Pittsburghfan:Yee, i is loov those is are Stillers, i dose'nt even knows how that shitty even looks. Me and is my 2nd grade eduimacation, and me's sheventeen daughtos, fouteens shuns, foo donkey, and my 1 stowy house complete wath three bedgerooms.
Guyonstreet:Get a fuckin job you broke-ass, piece of shit!...Damn Pittsburgh Steelers fans.
"Yeah, him and the Pittsburgh Steelers suck ass"
(2) A team most of whoms fans have never actually seen them play live and talk about their 5 superbowls even though they weren't alive or were so young they can't remember 4 of them.
(3) A team whos fans rag on Cleveland fans. Too bad they're too fucking stupid to know that the logo on their beloved team's helmet is that of Cleveland Steel. Suck on that fucktards.
(4) A team whos fans rag on Ray Lewis even though he owns them, b/c they have/had mediocre talent like Joey Porter or Troy Pomalamadingdong or Lil' "No Helmet Laws in PA" Ben or Jerome "I average exactly 1 yard per carry" Bettis. Even there old coach left them in the dust.
(5) A team that attempts to pussify the NFL by waving gay little yellow towels around. They also refer to their 70s defenses has some type of curtain. With all of these linens in football it has been reported that Martha Stewart is the #1 Steelers fan.
(6) A team that has a starting QB who makes a living wearing a helmet, yet doesn't wear one while riding a very, very fast motorcycle on a dirty, ugly Pittsburgh street.