1. Came from Counter-Strike, meaning "Pistol Owned". Very humiliating for whoever got "pwned" as the pistol is the weakest weapon in the game.
*JN01 just filled Foo full of holes with the pistol!
<JNO1>Hah! You just got pwned!
It does not mean "pistol owned"
It did not originate in Counterstrike, no matter how much you noobers want to believe it.
It DID originate in quake.
It is a common misspelling of owned.
Do not make random stupid definitions that have NOTHING to do with the origin of this word, or you will be PWNED by my Justache (Mustache of Justice)
"Pistol-Ownage" aka the most humiliating form of death on Halo 2 and CoD2, because pistols suck.
someone runs out of ammo in a gunfight, so he whips out his pistol and makes quick work of his opponent. "Haha! I pwned you! Pistol Ownage(pwnage)!"
When playing Halo2, a combination of the plasma pistol and another gun, typically the battle rifle. The cheap, but rather effective way to get kills. Often used by a weaksauce, nubbo, nube, nub, you get the picture.
I got a nube combo over at the crash-site.
Allright, who's using the nube combo?
Damn, I just got owned by the nube combo!
A gaming term used to mean one of two things
1. "Power Owned", meaning that the player who was defeated was beaten quickly and easily, offering little to no resistance to the victorious player.
2. "Pistol Owned", used mainly in first person shooters. Refers to a player being soundly defeated by the victorious player, who used only a low-powered pistol or similar weak, initial weapon.
1. I'm about to completely pwn this noob in Halo 3.
2. That guy's a pro! He just respawned and didn't even pick up a weapon, he pwned me like I was a noob!
To headshot someone with a pistol. Originally a Call of Duty 4 term not meant for actual life, virtual only.
Player 1: Woot! a headshot with my pistol
Player 2: Thats pistolisation my friend
Player 1: Woo
When the pistol was first invented, many who owned a pistol said then "pwners" because they owned a pistol.
Many pwners today began to play a popular video game called counterstrike. When they "owned" someone with a pistol it was said that they have been pistol owned our for short pwned.
I pwned you with that my Desert Eagle, buddy.