To urinate. The act of urination. Typically used by young children.
Origins: Yiddish/Polish/Eastern European.
See also bop.
I need to pip. Where is the toilet?
(1) A pain in the ass.
(2) A real character.
(3) Someone who tends to be difficult, but still likeable.
(1) Boy that postal worker was rudely sarcastic - a real fucking pip.
(2) That guy over there is being overly friendly to everyone, asking them all sorts of questions, and just being too social in a weird way. Seems like a real pip.
(3) My wife was acting like a real pip last night, but of course, I still love her.
1. Fictional main character in Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
2. Spot or other thingy on a card, domino, or die
3. Little seeds
3. I got pips stuck in my teeth.
Breast implant, based on the acronym for the illegal French breast implants (Poly Implant Prosthese)
"Are they natural, or are they pips?"
Potentially Interested Party
Sarah: I'm having a gathering at my house this Friday. Let me know if you're coming.
Dan: I'm a PIP, I'll know for sure Thursday night
an AOL speak for Pee in Pants (Similar to LOL)
John: I tripped down the stairs today!
Generally an name,
also used as a nick name for annoying, incessantly boring people, who are generally flat chested.
Opinionated, lack self esteem, and like shiny things attached to buildings.
Is less than generous with swimming pools.
Man, that pip sure is being a pip, what pipping pipster!
if I had a few drinks, and she let me use her pool
then she'd be do-able,
but even then ...
Q: Can I use your pool?
A: hahahahahaha, No.
An informal name for a close friend.
Alright pip son?