those singular hairs that blaze a lonely trail down a male back, discovering as yet unhaired real estate, slowly attracting other hairs to follow it into unhaired territory.
"Every day I wake up and look in the mirror, and more and more pioneers are showing up on my back. Now, they're showing up gray!"
Anything that is from an earlier era and looked upon with high regard or respect. Can be used to refer to music, clothing, language, or anything really.
1."Those pants are pioneer yo"
2. "I'm going to lay down some pioneering beats!"
3. "We're just kickin' it like pioneers!"
The first person to have sex with a girl.
"See that girl? I pioneered her."
When the North American continent was first being advertised as "FREE", thousands upon millions of people from Europe came flooding the eastern part of what will later be called The United States of America.
These people left Europe because they were religiously excluded due to their different beliefs and ideas. This was a time where new religions were being born and mainstream people seeing these new takes on reality were feeling threatened by new establishments.
So, being already seen as complete psychopaths, these religious groups were again booted and were forced to trek west to where they would be known as "pioneers" where the trip was a tough one.
They would later tell tales of how they were able to defend themselves against the Native Americans and how awful it was that they were being attacked for no apparent reason.
Today in America white people feel connected and appreciate the pioneers and what they have done for them.
Native Americans can say different.
The Mormons were pioneers as they made their way across the nation to create and preserve a new found future.
Dumb ass hicks from the middle of nowhere who are referenced a lot to justify actions.
Bob: You know Joe, you really shouldn't rob that bank
Joe: Ah, what the fuck. The pioneers did it!
*Larry just egged a house*
Bill: hey Larry good job! That's how the pioneers did it!
A small town in the middle of Amador County. A town full of tweekers, alcoholics, and rednecks. It consists of 1 grocery store, 1 bank, 3 gas stations, and no stop lights. Pioneer is just a small hick town in the sticks. There's always something goin down in this nothin town.
99% of people when they hit a patch of ice and start sliding say "Oh shit". The other 1% are from Pioneer and they say "Hold my beer, watch this"
A girl who goes from group of guys to other group of guys.
She's settles and bang though guys and then starts a new settlement with another group of guys. HOE FASHO.
That girl was a pioneer, she chilled with us last week and now shes hanging out with john and his friends this week.