A very thin, tightly rolled blunt.
That kid twisted up a real pinner. He might as well of just rolled a joint.
1. (n) A small marijuana cigarette rolled tightly, and lacking in marijuana content. Usually sells cheap on the underground markets.
2. (adj.) Marijuana that is of poor quality.
3. (adj.) Diminutive adjective to express displeasure for an activity.
4. (adj.) Used to describe objects that are small and/or of poor quality.
1. I'm gonna go and smoke this pinner in the washroom 'fore maths class.
2. That guy sells pinner weed.
3. Man, this game is pinner.
4. That's a pinner pencil you've got there.
(noun) a very small, thin marijuana cigarette. It gets its name from being pin-shaped
We shared a pinner after the show.
A guy who thinks he's the shit for being "defined" and "ripped", but is in reality a scrawny
who would be crushed by any other serious lifter who knows that mass and size has more to do with strength than looking like a veiny pencil.
pinner:"i dont even take supplements and im the most ripped guy in the gym"
gym guy: "well you also lift less than half as much as everyone and you look like a 12 year old"
Some who is a skinny twig, usually tall and lengthy more commonly used to describe guys.
(A guy who cannot fit into a normal sized girl's jeans is pinner)
-That guy shouldn't be playing rugby.
- Because he's a pinner.
A really small joint (marijuana ciggarette)
Dude, wanna smoke a joint?
Idk man, i got driving school later... how bout rolling a pinner?
a very small, thin marijuana cigarette; a poor excuse for a joint.
"Want to come get baked
with me and Hannah?"
"No way, dude she only rolls pinners!"
it basically has the same meaning as calling someone a pussy
That pinner bitch won't even take another shot!