marijuana that pinner people smoke. also can be used to explain someone who is a douchebag or a prick
"Dude check out those kids over there smokin' some lucky strikes."
"Dude, lucky strikes are so pin."
"Dude, this joint is so pin."
Puke In Nose
When you vom and it comes out of your nose.
When Steph was being sick it also came out of her nose. PIN
A slang term for a marijuana ciggarette, as used by Atlantic Canadians. Usually a very small joint that is good for a small buzz when smoked between 2 people.
"Hey Drew, lets go smoke some pins dere!!"
"I'll be right there, I just gotta roll a few pins for the trip."
(AS A VERB)
1) To force someone into submission, as in a wrestling match.
2) To give someone your pin was an indication of "going steady" in the 1950's.
3) To have sexual relations with a woman.
(AS A NOUN)
4) A small, skinny, needle-like object.
5) An ATM or other numerical passcode (capitalized).
1) On Sunday afternoons jo mama and I often engage in Greco-Roman wrestling. I usually end up pinning her.
2) Back in 1957, I pinned jo mama and asked her to the high school dance.
3) Back in 1957, I pinned jo mama in the back of my convertible after the high school dance.
4) Jo mama asked me why mine was so big, but your daddy's was the size of a pin.
5) I forgot my pin at the ATM when I needed $3.99 to pay jo mama for her services. So I had no choice but to give her the old St. John's Surprise.
adjective(slang) : inferior or weak, in general; small; insufficient.
Shortened from the word "pinner" which refers to any small amount of something under scrutiny.
There is a pin amount of cereal left.
That guy is pin for wearing that stupid jacket.
The girl is pin and annoying.
This situation is hella pin.
Combined needle & syringe - usually insulin type. Used by Drug users
Gotta clean pin?
another word for vagina
your pin is on fire, your pin is showing, go shave your pin,
The hexadecimal 8-digit code used to identify members on the Blackberry Messenger, usually called BBM. This amazing chat service, very popular among teenagers, is one of the few reasons why people use Blackberry's and don't switch over to Android or iPhone. Many teenagers like to post their PIN on Facebook in the place of their workplace on their profile.
"Hey, we should talk sometime. What is your PIN?"
Possible answer one: "Yes, we should. My PIN is ..."
Possible answer two: "Yes we should, but i don't have a Blackberry, I have an iPhone. Do you want my number?"
Answer- "Lucky! How is your iPhone? I'll take your number."