2. A nickname given to someone who is sexually promiscuous with many women who don't know about it.
3. A nickname given to someone who appears to be either of the above.
Sup pimp? You hit that last night?
the rare white pimp
Léa the Pimp (#2)
Not enough bling bling, but still pretty damn pimpin. Word.
da is pimp!
these be mad pimpin' yo
2. Protectional Instructor Managing Professional
3. Prostitute's Instructional Management Professional
4. Professional In Management of Prostitutes
5. Prostitute's Infamous Management Professional
6. Professionally Instructing Many Prostitutes
7. Professional Illegally Managing Prostitutes
Optional, but not recommended:
*Professional- replaced by Pro, Player, or Playa
*Into - replaced by Intwined or Into
*Managing - replaced by Marketing
Slang: noun or verb
1. Player(s/z)/Playa(s/z) Interested in(to) Making Progress/Prostitutes
2. (Put/Place It) or (Paper) in My/Men's Pants/Pocket(s)/Places
3. Party In My/Men's Pants/Panties
4. Pissin(g)/Peein(g) In(to) My Pants/Place/Partner/Potty
5. Pissin(g)/Peein(g) In(to) Mouths of People/Prostitutes/Potty
6. People/Prostituts In Many/Money-filled Places/People
7. Perfect Independent Marvelous Playa(s/z) or Player(s/z)
8. Pooping In(to) My Place/Pants/Partner/Potty
9. Pennys In My Pocket/Place/Palace/Prostitutes
10. Put/Place It in My Pussy/Prostitute
11. Pussy Is My/Mens Prerogative/Purpose/Playmate
Fake Pimp -Takes Advantage of/Abuses Hookers, Hoes, etc.