colloquilal: to adopt the swagger an excess of the pimp persona without the dehumanization of women
colloquial: man that car is Pimped out!! ( see # 2 above)
can also mean being being 'tricked" or taken advantaged of beacuse of one's ignorance of subject matter, or vulnerable position
" man that sucker just pimped us( used for gain)
the rare white pimp
Léa the Pimp (#2)
Not enough bling bling, but still pretty damn pimpin. Word.
da is pimp!
these be mad pimpin' yo
Billy: Okay then, Jack, tell me.
Jack: It's A man who beats up women and owns over a thousand sex slaves.
2. Protectional Instructor Managing Professional
3. Prostitute's Instructional Management Professional
4. Professional In Management of Prostitutes
5. Prostitute's Infamous Management Professional
6. Professionally Instructing Many Prostitutes
7. Professional Illegally Managing Prostitutes
Optional, but not recommended:
*Professional- replaced by Pro, Player, or Playa
*Into - replaced by Intwined or Into
*Managing - replaced by Marketing
Slang: noun or verb
1. Player(s/z)/Playa(s/z) Interested in(to) Making Progress/Prostitutes
2. (Put/Place It) or (Paper) in My/Men's Pants/Pocket(s)/Places
3. Party In My/Men's Pants/Panties
4. Pissin(g)/Peein(g) In(to) My Pants/Place/Partner/Potty
5. Pissin(g)/Peein(g) In(to) Mouths of People/Prostitutes/Potty
6. People/Prostituts In Many/Money-filled Places/People
7. Perfect Independent Marvelous Playa(s/z) or Player(s/z)
8. Pooping In(to) My Place/Pants/Partner/Potty
9. Pennys In My Pocket/Place/Palace/Prostitutes
10. Put/Place It in My Pussy/Prostitute
11. Pussy Is My/Mens Prerogative/Purpose/Playmate
Fake Pimp -Takes Advantage of/Abuses Hookers, Hoes, etc.