Pimps are known to "befriend" girls and women who are runaways and/or are doing poorly, promising comfort... thus luring more women into the hellhole of prostitution.
Strangely, in sexually liberal countries, where prostitution is legal, the power of pimps is greatly reduced, thus giving prostitutes more freedom.
What is that supposed to mean? Pimps are evil; pimping is at the expense of women. A pimp is far from a heroic or glorious person.
2. Protectional Instructor Managing Professional
3. Prostitute's Instructional Management Professional
4. Professional In Management of Prostitutes
5. Prostitute's Infamous Management Professional
6. Professionally Instructing Many Prostitutes
7. Professional Illegally Managing Prostitutes
Optional, but not recommended:
*Professional- replaced by Pro, Player, or Playa
*Into - replaced by Intwined or Into
*Managing - replaced by Marketing
Slang: noun or verb
1. Player(s/z)/Playa(s/z) Interested in(to) Making Progress/Prostitutes
2. (Put/Place It) or (Paper) in My/Men's Pants/Pocket(s)/Places
3. Party In My/Men's Pants/Panties
4. Pissin(g)/Peein(g) In(to) My Pants/Place/Partner/Potty
5. Pissin(g)/Peein(g) In(to) Mouths of People/Prostitutes/Potty
6. People/Prostituts In Many/Money-filled Places/People
7. Perfect Independent Marvelous Playa(s/z) or Player(s/z)
8. Pooping In(to) My Place/Pants/Partner/Potty
9. Pennys In My Pocket/Place/Palace/Prostitutes
10. Put/Place It in My Pussy/Prostitute
11. Pussy Is My/Mens Prerogative/Purpose/Playmate
Fake Pimp -Takes Advantage of/Abuses Hookers, Hoes, etc.