A man who acts as a prostitute's manager. They often claim much of the money that the prostitutes earn, saying that it's legititmate since they "protect the prostitutes from harm." The "protection" is a lie, since pimps are known to be physically and/or mentally abusive to the prostitute(s) and often encourage them to take up drugs, so that addiction will keep them dependant on their pimp.
Pimps are known to "befriend" girls and women who are runaways and/or are doing poorly, promising comfort... thus luring more women into the hellhole of prostitution.
Strangely, in sexually liberal countries, where prostitution is legal, the power of pimps is greatly reduced, thus giving prostitutes more freedom.
"I be pimpin'!"
What is that supposed to mean? Pimps are evil; pimping is at the expense of women. A pimp is far from a heroic or glorious person.
Yo son, I am a motherfuckin' P.I.M.P. WORD
A man who beats up women and owns over a thousand sex slaves.
Jack: I know what a pimp is!
Billy: Okay then, Jack, tell me.
Jack: It's A man who beats up women and owns over a thousand sex slaves.
one who brokers the sexual favors of women for profits
This little pimp went to the market. This little pimp went home. This little pimp sold five women. This little pimp sold none
To make better, to fix up,
Pimp my ride, job, house, clothes, phone, hair, etc
1. someone who profits off the money prostitutes make from selling their bodies
2. to seek out hookers to make a profit off of them selling their bodies.
3. to hit on several different girls
4. a guy who has alot of girlfriends or has been with alot women.
5. something that is really cool.
1. he's my pimp and i'm his bitch.
2. some guys tried to pimp me for money the other night at the club.
3. "Where's Tony at?"
"he's probably off pimpin the ladies again looking for a new girlfriend"
4. "I prolly got like i don't know how many brothers and sisters out there"
"is your daddy a pimp"
"no, he's a hoe"
5. "man, check that out, it is so pimp!"
Pussy In My Possesion
This pimp right here owns his hoes
v. Live off the earnings of a prostitute
John couldn't pimp if his life depended on it