To attribute, or misattribute something or someone according to a first impression.
I met Jones at a party last week and I piked him as a slacker, but I talked to him again yesterday and found out he is a hard worker.
Nickname for the Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity. Pike is renowned nationally for its size and prominence. Pike may refer to the physical fraternity house or the social organization.
1: "Do you know what fraternity he's pledging?"
2: "Yeah, he's pledging Pike"
.abandon an activity with your mates. To wimp out.
What do u mesn you're not coming. Dude dont pike on me. You are such a piker
1. A long pole with a blade fixed on the end of it, used by the infantry in medieval times.
2. The turnpike, a highway on which you must usually pay a toll when you get off.
3. A fish commonly found in northern lakes and ponds. Very aggressive.
1. The soldiers charged, waving their pikes in the air as they ran.
2. I ran somebody off the pike the other day.
3. Uncle Bremus caught a giant pike the other day.
Frat; Liked by only one group at every college: Themselves; Known for being good at three things:
1) Snorting Cocaine
2) Lifting Weights
3) Date Raping
I scored an eight ball off the best dealer on campus. He's a Pike.
My sister got roofied by one of those damn Pikes.
We got about a good two hours on the pike left, we better stop at sbarro to break up the trip.
Sit at the beginning of any quest or raid, hoping for a completion while attempting to contribute as little as possible.
Soulstone backpacking is also an acceptable form of piking. Usually performed by characters named: Hordo.
Man, Hordo piked the crap out of that raid!
Someone on modern warfare 2 who camps in the corner of a room with a claymore in the opposite corner
watch out theres a pike in that room