Jenn; "RUFKM? That Pig!"
2. (Insult) A derogatory term for a heavy eater, a slob, a pervert, or a chauvenist male.
3. A propane tank, often used for cooking and water heating in rural areas.
4. (Military) Nickname for the M60 machinegun, used by the U.S. Army since the 1950s and only recently replaced by the M240.
2. You're such a pig.
3. We need to refill our pig soon or we'll have to take cold showers every morning.
4. My pig eats through ammo like nothing you've ever seen.
3) Slow in thought
5) Grunts in syllables
7) Eats salty junk food
Person 2: "Was he a pig?"
2)A primitive form of iron.
3)A derogatory term for a cop or police officer. My grandfather called them the "fuzz."
4)A sloppy, disgusting person who actually has control over their demeanor.
5)A compulsive overeater; a glutton. Similar to number one only with food instead of poontang.
6)Mimi Bobek's nickname for Drew Carey's character.
7)A person thought to be unattractive by society who becomes the victim of a cruel joke at a surprise party of the same name.
8)Swine. Hog, boar (male), sow (female). A form of livestock that eats slop or kitchen scaps has a corkscew tail, a mostly hairless body, pointed ears, a longish flat nose, and snorts. On Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome their "shit" supplied the electricity for Bartertown.
4)yechhhh! Wipe your face off and use a fork! You're such a fucking pig! YUCK!
5)don't invite Doug to the party, he will lay waste to the free food table. I mean, what a PIG!
7)the popular kids invited Linda and several other girls to what turned out to be a pig party. They were more or less traumatized.
8)Mountain Man: I'm gonna make you squeal like a pig. Weeeeeeee!
Mountain Man: Weeeeeeee!
Mountain Man: Looks like we got us a sow here instead of a boar.