There's also another form of "pierdolic":
opierdalac sie - to waste time doing nothing
Another form of "pierdolic" - opierdalac sie:
"Przestan sie opierdalac!" means "Stop wasting time and do something useful (for example some work)"
Pierdolic generally means "to fuck" in Polish language. Just like in the word "jebac", it's very easy to add various prefixes, which changes the meaning of this swear word.
- wypierdolic (to have rough sex with someone, to cheat, to fire someone from school/job)
- wypierdolic sie* (to fall to ground)
- przepierdolic (to lose, to stupidly spend money)
- zapierdolic, podpierdolic (to steal, to hit someone once)
- zapierdolic sie, napierdolic sie (to get drunk)
- napierdolic, dopierdolic, wpierdolic (to punch someone many times, very sadistically)
- przypierdolic (to hit someone once)
- przypierdolic sie (to cling annoyingly)
- upierdolic (to break off something)
- upierdolic sie (to get dirty)
- opierdolic (to shout on someone)
- opierdolic sie (to shave own head)
- popierdolic (to show no more interest to something)
There are of course many other prefixes - as you can see, pierdolic is much more rich and mighty than simply, english "to fuck". There are examples with declination below, if necessary.
* sie means "self"
Skoncz pierdolic. (Stop talking rubbish)
Szef mnie wypierdolil (The Boss fired me)
Wypierdolilem sie wczoraj (I fell yesterday).
Przepierdoliles cala wyplate (You spent your whole salary <in a short time period>)
Piotr zapierdolil kase (Piotr has stolen money)
There is next meaning...
(1)Pierdolic sie with sthg : means also : to do something long and with no vissible efects. It can mean also wery heavy and hard work
s- (spierdolic, spierdolone) : to spoil something, something out of order
(2)s- sie : fall down from sthg
(3)s- sie : visit someone unexpecively or without invitation,
(4)to tighten sth very much,
(5)to say something funny or completely without sense
(6)to leave someone/sthg alone
(7)to do some kind of job very very bad
(8)wery well dressed
(1)Skoncz sie z tym pierdolic - Finish that work, stop do it
(2)Spierdolic sie z drzewa - to fall down from the tree
(3)Goscie spierdolili mi sie wczoraj - Yesterday I had unexpectable guests
(4)Ales to dopierdolil: You Tighted it very much
(5) Ales dopierdolil: It's very funny/ It has no sense
(6)odpierdol sie ode mnie: leave me alone
(7)odpierdolil to byle jak , zrobil na odpierdal: he made it unconscientiously
(8)Ales sie odpierdolil: You are dressed very good ...