A piece is a one of a kind work of art, made of blown glass, that you can smoke pot out of. "Piece" is also an acceptable word when at a head shop and trying not to get kicked out. "Water pipe" would also be acceptable.
Ganja smoking device examples:
"Let's pack up my new piece and get stoned off our asses!"
January 8, 2005 Urban Word of the Day
1. A Gun, knife, or other weapon.
2. Anything used for the smoking of various drugs, most commonly marijuana, most commonly a pipe.
3. A graffiti mural.
4. A place.
5. Short - piece of shit.
6. Generic - anything.
1. This piece shoots nice, only cost $50.
2. Dude, nice piece! Let's smoke.
3. Yo, I threw up a hot piece down near 2nd.
4. Dude, I'ma bounce out this piece before drama goes down.
5. Dude, look at that car, what a fucking piece.
6. Yo, nice piece!
A device for smoking marijuana. Usually a glass piece.
Did you grab the piece?
Part of a pie, usually delicious.
Ohh, I'm gettin' a piece of that.
The term for large graffiti pieces that took time, effort, and beforehand practice and sketches. To burn or defile a 'Piece' by quickly writing something over it is dispicable in the graffiti culture.
Piece of ass. Someone you're just fuckin'
Hey...there goes Josh with his new piece.
1. a formidable work of graffiti (short for "masterpiece")
2. a gun
3. a bowl used for smoking cannabis
1. "yo last night walkin by the yard i saw my boy jon throwin up a huge piece."
2. "i reached for my piece and peeled his cap"
3. "i removed my piece and my dime bag from my backpack and got ready to smoke."
A gun, firearm. (Licensed or unlicensed) Usually hidden under clothing for protection or criminal intentions.
"Get outta here - gangsta's packin' a piece"