|10.||piece of shit|
1) A completely worthless person, object or thing that is of equal or less worth than an indeterminate amount of faecal matter.
2) An informant or undercover operative; a snitch.
3) Any quantity of excrement, human or animal.
1) "You're such a piece of shit, Prime Minister."
2) "I know I'm no piece of shit, and I'm pretty sure you're OK, and I'm fucking positive you're on the level."
3) "Oh, great. A piece of shit on my best crocs."
|1.||piece of shit|
any object, person, or other existing thing that works incorrectly, is too expensive, or just plain sucks.
Ryan that hummer is a piece of shit! Why'd you buy it??!
Dude, why would you vote for bush? he's a piece of shit!
|2.||piece of shit|
Most likely one under the following categories:
Any mechanical object in your household
A unspecified brown object left by one of your pets.
Stupid piece of shit!
|3.||piece of shit|
(1) a worse than worthless object or person; an object or person that holds no value or redeeming qualities whatsoever
(2) a stupid, low-life, self-righteous human being who makes life a living hell for themselves and others
(3) a small portion of human or animal fecal matter; waste excrement
"That car is a piece of shit!"
"Men are pieces of shit!!!" Heather angrily said to Kyle. "Yeah, so are women," Kyle said back to Heather.
|4.||piece of shit|
Any peroson who is not worth the same amount as a piece of shit.
Hey sully, you are some piece of shit.
Sully you piece of shit you!
|5.||piece of shit|
Something that prompts you to put a fucking in the front.
You fuckin' piece of shit, I'm gonna kill you!
|6.||Piece of shit|
Conservative party member and Canadian Environment Minister Peter Kent. Like most members of the Canadian conservative party, Peter Kent is shamelessly partisan in all he does and says. He slavishly follows party talking points and directives, and is willing to destroy his country's reputation and democratic principles in order to increase the power of his party.
So really, while Peter Kent certainly is a piece of shit, he isn't really any bigger of a piece of shit than Stephen Harper or anybody else in the conservative cabinet.
Peter Kent: "I'm going to ban attendance at a major environmental conference for anyone who's not a member of the conservative party, and then I'm going to openly mock my parliamentary opponents for the fact they didn't attend the conference."
Justin Trudeau: "You piece of shit."
|7.||Piece of Shit|
A 1993 Honda Civic.
person 1: What kind of car do you have?
Person 2: I own a '93 Honda Civic.
Person 1: Oh, so you own a piece of shit, I'm sorry to hear that.