Top Definition
Using a photo-enhancing sofware program to create a new hairstyle or enhance an existing style.

Can be a noun or a verb.
Him: Wow! That model's got big hair!
Her: It's just a photoweave.
by Momus the Sarcastic November 06, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.