1. Phonks is a rare surname.
2. An example of misspelling of Tonks from Harry Potter.
3. Mr. Phonks can be used as a nickname for some certain special people.
1. Mr. Phonks went to the zoo.
2. J.K. Rowling accidentally wrote phonks instead of Tonks in Harry Potter
3. Mr. Phonks is super silly.
A style of music in the realm of hip-hop where instrumentals are derived from funky sounds, but slowed down to create an eery backdrop for lyrics that push boundaries on the darkest parts of our society and human nature.
Phonk Beta, X-Raided, Spaceghost Purrp, Brotha Lynch Hung, Twiztid, Spice-1
A word of expression (usually replacing the word 'fuck') once commonly used by those of Yahoo! chat.
Heero_the_Lonely_Soul:Dude...that is phonked.
billy_bob:XD LOL PHONK PHONK
Bob:SHUT THE PHONK UP
The feeling that you get when you burp and fart at the same time.
1. I just had a realy satisfying phonk.
2. Yeah, I know, you tried to do it in my mouth until I realized what you were doing and stopped you!
1. Combination of the words Phone and talk. Coined by Darcey Fletcher and Tyler Larkin.
2. An alternate form of Falk
Tyler baby call me i want to phonk!