2. Punctuation used to indicate the end of a sentence. The period looks like so; . and can be replaced by an exclamation mark or question mark, which express different emotions in a sentence. A period shows a regular sentence, whereas an exlcamation mark shows surprize or excitement, and a question mark is placed after a question.
3. A certain length of time. "Period" overall is used to describe time; such as "a period of pain." "Span", such as a "span of 4 hours" is a synonym for period.
2. "A period is used at the end of a sentence, such as this one."
1) "The period where a young person's body changes rapidly and greatly is called puberty."
2) "1:00am to 6:00am was a period of pain for me last night, as I woke up and could not get back to sleep."
3) "Sharks migrate to the north oceans in a period of about 10 days."
2. A useful thing that ends a scentence, that does not exist for most l337 people.
2. "Use a period for once, goddamnit."
No wonder they call it "the monthly curse".
Basically when blood comes out of a womans vagina. Creates cramps and bloating.