Top Definition
When a man thrusts his pelvis foward towards a woman/man in order for the other person to feel their "junk"

This is not always done intentionally. There is such a thing as an "accidental peen press"
Kevin: "Dude Amy's fuckin hot I think im gonna peen press her, 20 % chance she'll like it, 80 % chance she'll be offended"

Amy: "like... Kevin totally peen pressed me and i didn't feel a thing... awkward"
by BAAD July 23, 2011

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Your favorite word on a white mug.

Create a mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary T-Shirt

Soft and offensive. Just like you.

Buy the t-shirt

The Urban Dictionary T-Shirt

Smooth, soft, slim fit American Apparel shirt. Custom printed. 100% fine jersey cotton, except for heather grey (90% cotton).

Buy the t-shirt