1. To use aggressive language towards someone (esp. with the approval of one's friends)
2. To drink alcohol quickly
3. To achieve a decisive victory
1. We were at the party and those stupid girls just kept talking and talking, and I thought, man, Tom's gonna peel back any second, and then he throw's Jenny's handbag right out the window, and says: "Right - all y'all just get the fuck out!", and we were just crackin' up.
2. "We'll meet you at the bar, but first we've gotta peel back this bourbon and then peel back these beers, then we're there."
3. The boys were playing Playstation, but Carter was shit so Marty ended up peeling his ass back.