look up any word, like blumpkin:
A bulge that may arise in old women (and young alike) that resides in the stomach region. unlike a pregnant woman, there is no baby inside this lump but maybe some fatty pockets. most clearly seen when women wear their pants up higher than their waist.

see also: pp lump
"she's so fat" = "Is that her pee pee lump growing?"
by bellevue citizen January 12, 2006

Words related to pee pee lump

pp lump belly bulge fatty women