A word commonly used by office managers for "small black filing cabinets."
Reply to this email if you would like a ped and were not issued one. I’ll make sure we order you one for the new space.
-The word "Ped" is often used as an alternative to a correct or a better suited word in a situation. It is when the user is under some sort of pressure, experiencing nervousness or because they simply do not know how to respond due to social retardation, that they respond with "(Erm) Ped".
- To "Ped Out" is to lose control of the current situation you find yourself in and break down into a sweat, or just leave and sit in the library or wander the corridors alone.
It can be used in any confusing/unfamiliar situation and as an alternative to a context specific word.
A: Tell me the story about the guy who has his clothes money and ped.
A: Erm you know, ped?
A: When was the last time you wanked?
B: Erm ped.
A: I don't know what my girlfriend wants from me!
B: Stop pedding out you twat.
A: I'm pedding out!
Brittish slang. Short for moped - a small motorbike mostly of the 2 stroke 50cc variety.
Baz: How fast does your ped go?
Gaz: 27 mate
It's short for pedophile.
"Oh my god I heard that teacher is a ped that dates students."
1. To have characteristics normally attributed to Pikeys, Gypsys, Gypos.
2. To 'Ped' someone off, is to borrow money from them constantly, with very little effort made to pay it back in a timely fashion.
1. "No, you can not borrow £20 you fucking ped!"
2. "He's being pedding me off now, for about 6 months"
A pedophile; child molester.
Who let that ped into the gym? Quick, call the cops and get that fuck arrested!
1) A speedbump in gta, pedestrian
2) Performance Enhancing Drug - used by Baseball players to break homerun records at the cost of penis size (their wives only want the money, anyway).
1) Damn peds, can't they see i'm driving on this sidewalk?
2) PEDs are the leading cause of smallcox.