Jew: Please, God, I only ask for peace. Peace for my family, for my community, for the world. Please, give us peace.
Muslim: Please, Allah, I only ask for peace. Peace for my family, for my community, for the world. Please, give us peace.
2. A greeting, similar to hello.
3. An expression of non-violent wishes or intention.
4. Term used to describe sections of anti-war movement.
5. Noun. Used to describe the presence of The absence of violence, disruption, or disturbance.
2. Peace. Please leave a message...
3. Peace, my friend. Increase the peace. It's time for peace.
4. The peace movement is against (the) war.
5. ... gotta have peace of mind.