Top Definition
The term used to describe a lower level desktop PC technician. Typically utilized in a berating fashion by higher level systems engineering personnel in an attempt to weaken the morale of those less qualified within the Information Technology industry.
What are you doing in the datacenter? Who let you in here? You’re just a pctekpessov, go back to replacing keyboards and cleaning mice. Whaaaat aaaaaa PESSOV!!!
by Jaycome June 11, 2008
5 Words related to pctekpessov

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.