When your in a chatroom people might tell you "pc me" which means private chat me. So only you and the person can talk.
BlondeCrzyGal:heyy zac pc me
Personal Computer. A highly flexible, powerful platform. Worth the price tag because you can do a whole lot more shit on it than you can ever do on a console such as typing up a document, image editing, music and video creation, and creating games. Will always be around when consoles systems rise and fall. The platform used to create all console games. The platform where all console games will eventually be emulated on.
I'll just stick to my trusty old PC for my gaming needs ;^D
Politically Correct. A left wing plot, encouraged by the soft cock media, to ensure that people are persecuted if one calls a spade a spade. The idea is that no one's feelings are to be hurt and everyone is homogenous. You used to be able to say "Gee, you are a short cunt". Now you say nothing but if you really must say something, you must say "I am very sorry to notice that you are vertically challenged".
I hate being PC. I want to go back to the days when men were men and women were glad !
A fuckwit is a 'fuckwit'. A fuckwit is not an 'otherwise valuable and wonderful person which I have failed to ascertain the reasons for being unable to understand or enjoy the company of'.
1: Police Constable. A man or woman in a dark-blue uniform who is no longer allowed to enforce the law, instead spends all his/her time filling in paper-work and going after motorists in order to make the government more money. Also used as foot soldiers by the UK government.
2: Personal Computer. A computer used in the home.
3: Politically Correct. This probably started out as a well-intentioned idea involving not offending people, but now it is used by wily politicians and control freaks as a way of policing what everybody says and thinks. An argument can be lost when one of the Political Correctness dictators calls their opponent a 'racist'. The opponent will then be totally discredited, as being accused of racism in modern Britain is akin to being accused of witchcraft in the middle ages. There is no defence. The word 'racist' has lost its meaning, is now no more than the kind of word used as a childish insult by brain-doning yobs who haven't the first idea what the words they shout and scream actually mean.
Interviewer: Wouldn't it be fair to say, MP, that your record is a complete waste of space and you've broken all the promises you made before you were elected.
MP: (always pc) You're a racist.
Interviewer: Oh, sorry. I stand corrected. You're a lovely man after all.
a personal computer (only refers to Windows, not Macs)
I got on my PC and chatted on IM.
PROTECTIVE CUSTODY,pc is a term thats commonly used in the canadian carceral system to define inmates that cant survive in general population.
let`s jack dat pc fool!
PC has many definitions.
1. Pretty cute. An expression used by men or women to describe a person of the same or opposite sex that they find attractive.
2. Personal computer. This is the thing that you are reading this text on, I presume.
3. Political correctness. This is a type of modus operandi where the idea is not to offend anyone in speech i.e. not saying words such as "retard, nigger," or any other words that could be perceived as hateful.
4. Pre-calculus. This is an advanced high school and oftentimes required college class that introduces students to the world of calculus and its symbols and method of thought.
5. Can be the initials of a certain person, for example, Phoebe Conybeare or Phil Collins.
6. Pro-choice. This is a person's belief that it is a woman's right to have an abortion if she sees fit.
7. Player character. This is the avatar that a video gamer uses when playing an interactive video game.
1. Dude, that girl is PC.
2. Dude, check out my new PC.
3. Dude, you really need to work on your PC when you're in Detroit.
4. Dude, I need help with my PC homework.
5. Dude, did you check out PC in Journalism class today?
6. Dude, that girl is PC.
7. Dude, my PC could totally kick your PC's ass.