1.) those who, because they gave birth to you, claim to have complete control over your life, personality, friends, clothing, and any other specifics that define you as an individual.
2.) the people that want to mold you exactally after their wonderful selves, and then resent you when you aren't what they expected.
3.) the people who other conceited, ignorant adults tell you that you will someday appreciate, but in reality, you look back and pray to god you don't turn into them.
4.) instigators of the breakfast club syndrome
it never occurs to parents that it doesn't take a genius to get knocked up.
fucking morons that ruin kid's lives. All they ever do is nag, and makes up the gayest excuses to ruin ur life. Kids are forced to keep billions and billions of secrets from their parents because all parents ever do is ruin their lives
~I had a girlfriend until my parents found out
~I wasted my march break at gayass programs, their excues " taking this week off from school is for kids to exceed school standards by going into different programs"
1) People who think a "normal teenage social life" involves studies and chores.
2) People who think a drivers license is a "go out and pick so-and-so up from practice/supermarket shopping" license.
3) Someone who thinks the stories and problems you tell them in confidence are fun things to share with friends and family.
4) People in the previous generation who believe nothing has changed since they were teenagers.
5) People who believe school vacations/ weekends are one of the following: family time, chore time, study time, homework time, "let's go do something I want to do" time, "let's wake up earlier than you would on a school day to get an early start" time.
6) People who can vote but still manage to screw the country over.
7) People who want us to form our own opinions as long as they influenced them.
8) People who don't care about global warming, greenhouse effect, extinction, nuclear war, or the world going to hell because they figure they'll be dead before the worst of it happens.
9) The people who think we should have censors on our music when all of theirs talked about rape, sex, and drugs.
10) The people who have 3+ kids when they can barely handle 1 and say they had the others by "accident."
11) Someone who thinks it is appropriate to come on to campus looking for you because you have taken more than 3 minutes to get to their car.
12) The people who you work for without pay and knew parenting was a hard responsibility but still expec...
Just another burden for already troubled teens. Also the #1 cuase of teen F-ups and suicides. They destoy all of the following-children, social lives, fun, partys, relaxation, hope, joy, and all other things that may cause happieness.
They create- Stress, anxiety, obligations, poor heath conditions, fear, and every thing else that's depressing or sad.
They believe they are doing so much good, and that you actualy love them and want them to be your best freind.
Screw parents, take care of your F-ing self. Get out as soon as you can, before you end up having to change their diapers.
People who are constantly trying to ruin your life.Or trying to embarress you to death or trying to "help" but instead,in the process,just making matters worse.
Parent:"Honey!I told julie that cheerleader girl,to help you with your training bra after swimming!" or "James!You can't go to that "Killers" concert!" or (In front of half the school)"Janelle!On tuesday we're shopping for pads!I Love you Bubblebutt!Make new friends, Janelly Welly pook!"
The people who constantly bombard you with stupid questions such as "What time do you call this?"; "Where have you been?; "Who was there?"; "How much have you been drinking?".
They can only see a small toned-down part of your life as they proceed to stop you doing anything which gives you even the slightest pleasure.
Those who enforce "House Rules" which apply only to me as they do whatever the fuck they want.
My parents ruined my life.
When 3 am becomes late you must be a parent.
The people who insist on ruining every happy moment in your life. They try to tell you that they are protecting you but what they really are doing is killing your spirits! They bring you down for something so stupid that it is uncomprehendable!
Parents dont know what its like to be us.