most people in general in high school, thrive off of others,usually social animals, nosing into other people's bussiness, until someone grows the balls to the break their pretty little face
wide eyed parasite:"Are u and jenny having sex?"
descent person:"none of your business."(blank expression)
parasite:"please tell me, I wont tell anyone."
decent person walks away.
A blood sucking vermin that drains strenght from it's host
The British royal family are the worlds most active group of parasites.
a member of the royal family who lives off the taxpayer whilst giving little in return except for opening a few hospitals and shaking a few hands
give back our money you bloody parasites
some one who sponges everything out of you even your last breath given have the chance
" hey you wanna watchg that jonny c, he ll try take the lot of ya if your not carefull, hes a right parasite"
A parasite by definition is something who feeds off a person (or a so-called 'host').
1. A parasite in many examples could be a person who basically lives off another human being, without planning to pay them back in any way possible. This person basically takes advantage of the host or person they live off of, reasons could be of following: money, house, or food.
2. A parasite could also be something in a person or animals body. The parasite feeds off of the person/animal's insides.
3. Baby/Fetus. I techincally do look at as a baby or fetus as a parasite because it still is inside the body of a person or animal, and it does take nutriants from it's carrier.
1. Del is a parasite, all he does is feed off of people and takes advantage of them.
2. I hope Chris is okay, he had to go to the hospitol to get a parasite removed from his body or he was going to die.
3. My aunt is pregnant again, can't wait to see the little parasite when it pushes it's way out.
One who lives off of society while simultaneously mocking and hating it.
A para-site is a website that lives off the popularity of another (usually very popular) web site. Para-sites do this by spamming links pointing to their own site on another more popular website to gain traffic.
Because the web sites these para-sites spam
on have so much traffic it means that even if they manage to siphon off only a small percentage of visitors they still get a lot more hits than they would have usually. (mainly because para-sites alone are of little interest to the average Internet user and of low quality)
Most para-sites will also have a lot of advertising on their websites. This is so they can gain revenue and the main reason para-sites exists. To make money without any effort and by the popularity of others.
The name originates from the real term "parasite" which means:
"A plant or animal that for all or part of its life obtains food and physical protection from a living organism of another species which is usually damaged by and never benefits from its presence. A person who lives at the expense of others, contributing nothing in return."
Para-sites would not exists without the large and popular sites they "feed" off.
For example on the known video site 'youtube.com' which allows comments, para-site owners or their bots will try and spam comments containing links to their own site, that lead to their site to gain more visitors and hits.
Redneck word for binoculars.
That dea man was spying on my meth lab with parasites.