1. Stuff, things, items, objects, tools, geegaws, whachamacallits, thingamajigs, dofunnies, hinktybobbles, accoutrements, trinkets, accesories, clutter, flotsam, jetsam, literature, gadgets, nicknacks, paddy-whacks, and dogs to give bones to.
2. Items one uses to accomplish a task.
3. Tools of a trade.
4. Anything used to assist in ingesting illegal narcotics of any kind.
Things to do stuff with.
"I love the word 'paraphernalia.' It's the most sophisticated sounding word with the most vague and simple definition."
Noun. (Pa - ra - pher - nay - lee - ah)
1) Items which might be associated with a particular habit or trade.
2) The operation which involves the removal of one's scrotal sack. A practice which has all but died out in these enlightened times but which was carried out in Australasia and parts of Asia on convicted criminals who were deemed as unsuitable to father further children.
'let me get my paraphernalia and I'll see what I can do for you'
madness, chaos, something you thought would be a simple exercise but ends up being a right mission
"oh my god! What a paraphernalia that was!"