paranoid(short way to say instead of sayin it all) it defines the sentence but u dont say it as paranoid the person u talk to has to undastan the sentence
"why u keep turnin round dis girl/guy is on para"
The most feared and violent unit in the British Army
Para short for Paratrooper
used in my town for drunk, short for paraletic. extremely drunk of comatosed.
holy shit im para.
gonna get para tonight!
A shortened version of the word (paraletic), describing the highest state of drunkeness. The final stage of being drunk before vommiting and/or blacking out. General memory loss.
Often coupled with an adjective or adverb.
John was so para last night.
I am getting totally para on friday.
In the game CounterStrike:Source, the term para may refer to either
a) The M249 Machine Gun, also known as "Para," this gun is fantastic for support fire but pretty useless over long range, or-
b) With allusion to parachuting or paratrooping; the act of jumping in front of an opponent then showering him with bullets as you descend. Usually a desperate last resort tactic used when surprised or sprung, but can be used as an offence on some occasions, for example during a seige - "para" can be used to surprise and deter enemy frontmen, allowing your team to advance. In this instance you are essentially a kamikaze and are sacrificing yourself for the good of your team. Best guns for "para" are p90, mac10, mp5 and of course the eponymous m249 para.
1: Dude, para sucks, you got me with a mac10.
(Player breaks seige on base by performing "para" with mac10, headshotting 2 players then dying. His team finishes off the assailants.)
Player: hell yeah, PARA!!
Player2: lol yeah nice para
Player3: fuk off noob
A Filipino/Tagalog word that means "to stop". This word is often used in jeepneys in the Philippines since Jeepney drivers don't stop in the corressponding jeepney stops.
The word is believed to have originated from the spanish word "Para", Meaning "TO" or in the "DIRECTION OF" when referring to a specific place:
SPANISH: Voy para Europa.
ENGLISH: I'm heading to Europe.
"Para" has two meanings:
1) To Stop.
2) As Preposition
* A student riding a jeepney have reached the school *
Student: Mama, Para po, sa tabi lng. ( Sir, please stop on the sidewalk.)
Ang Dog House ay para sa ASO. ( The dog house is for the dog )
Sort of something, but not quite.
Paramilitary; sort of military
Paramedic; sort of a medic
1. A state in nothern Brazil mostly covered with rainforest.
2. A unit of Serbian or Yugoslavian currency. The word means money in this context.
3. Ancient Finnish household spirits who appear in the shape of a cat, snake, hare, or frog. Typically mischievous, stealing things and moving them around.
4. Also para is a affix meaning beyond, near to, or simular to; such as paranormal, parakeet, or paratroopers.
1. Pará has a territory covered mostly by jungle, covering a vast area of the Amazon Rainforest.
2. A para is one hundredth of a dinar.
3. The para stole my apple pie!
4. Peter is a paranormal parakeet paratrooper!