Yo' i need to start makin' some papes!
Term for rolling papers.
Oh shit what happend to the papes?
The first commentor was correct in stating that 'papes' indeed is slang for 'paper' which is indeed slang for 'money'.
one shot to the side of the face
let me up inside of the place
get me the funds up outta the safe
hit the fire escape, fuck flyin' from jakes
i'm dyin' for papes
Can be used as a noun or a verb, depending on context. Often used in video-game situations, such as with Super Smash Bros. Brawl.more...
1. Someone or something that dies/uses up all lives with amazing speed,
2. someone/thing that dies by falling, either ridiculously often or,
3. when a simple opportunity(s) to save oneself from death is blatantly missed.
4. Making a stupid mistake.
5. When the result of an action is the opposite of the expected or desired effect; can be either negative (usually) or positive (rare).
i.e(negative): Playing video games, person A tries pressing the up button on the controller. The side button is instead pressed, thoroughly screwing the pooch.
i.e.(positive): With a history of failure, everyone expects person B to fail yet again, however, person B actually does well.
6. The occurrence of an accidental, self-inflicted troll.
7. Being really good at being really bad/Succeeding at failing.
*A person/thing characterizing any of these definitions may also be referred to as "Papes."
Used not so much as a derogatory term towards a human being, "Papes" refers to the personification of fail--an outside force which is causing the papes to happen. Therefore, when failure occurs, it is blamed ...
papes is a name that you call fat, short, dumb black kids that have religious beliefs that include the worshiping of dragons.
Wes: Hey look at that short fat ass black kid
Nick: That guy's a papes
Wes: Yeah dude that papes just failed the literacy test
Papes is the name given to the loser of the game of 'Scissors, Paper, Rock', involving 5 or more participants. The name 'Papes' shall only be given to the loser if both of the following criteria are satisfied:
1) The loss occurs in the first round of play; and
2) The losing player chooses 'Paper', with all other particpants choosing 'scissors'
haha Papes is so predictable, he always goes with paper.
1. An archaic word for breasts.
Her papes were withered with age.