Paki's are tax exempt and always have a brother that can get it cheaper. They all drive the same VW golf, and always carry more than one mobile phone, usually the other mobile contains terrorist texts messages and the phone numbers of numerous other terrorist. Paki phones usually carry PDF version of holy Qur'an on them, some have even branched out and have iPhone SDK developer programs in which the created their own app called.. "iExplode" unfortunatly for the paki's it was rejected by apple...
typical paki names consist of: sanjee, abdul and kuri sawse
Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"
1. A catch-all term for any Muslim immigrant in Britain.
2. (In UK) A BIG mistake made by well-meaning British power brokers in the 50's and 60's who were attempting to keep wage-rates down.
3. A person who, rather than adopt western ways, chooses to adhere to a 3rd world peasant lifestyle except when it comes to Housing Benefit, free education etc.
4.The ghetto-dwelling primitives who bring a little piece of the 3rd world to a town near you.
5. A race of people who are remarkable only for the fact that their 'culture' brings absolutely nothing positive to the host nation they infest.
6. A race of people utterly bereft of any idea of fair play, decency, truthfulness or honesty.
7.Brutal oppressors of women.If I were to treat my wife or daughter like the average Paki treats his, I would be arrested within a week.
8. Serial fondlers, abductors, assaulters and rapists of white girls. Ask any Policeman who trusts you (not to get him sacked for telling the truth!)
9. The people who my children will be fighting in a Balkan-style power struggle in the near future.
10. A protected minority who can say and do what he likes with impunity, but when crticized, has the power to get you thrown into jail.
They are now half way down Mottram Road.
20 years from now?
In Britain: protected minority
Person2: That's a Paki
Police 2: cant man hes a paki he'll tell the papers and we'll end up getting our jobs took off us.
They hold beliefs that were outdated hundreds of years ago, For example women have to cover their faces, all non beleivers are evil, killing yourself is ok, pigs are disgusting ( talk about racism) and their god the prophet muhammed was a fucking peado ( He was shagging a six year old).
They leech off our benifit system, then import their relatives to do the same.
They could get away with murder if they wanted ( some already have)
They stink of curry and garlic and shit (due to the shit they eat)
They have stolen trades and made them paki only, ie: Taxi driver, Shop owner and Doctor.
They actually think theyre black (its cos i iz black innit, wag1, yard, izit, yo etc)
They are all ugly (look at them)
As i said above theyre god was a fucking, dirty, sweaty stinkin peado.
Av sum of that you cunts!
Today, it is commonly used by ethnocentric and insensitive white people who either:
a) cannot tolerate 3rd world immigration even though their forefathers colonized the shit out of Asia, Africa and the Americas;
b) want to make fun of immigrants who have left their homelands to seek a better living in the country that prospered from fucking up and stealing resources from said homelands;
c) are too stupid to realize that many immigrants do the menial jobs they themselves would hate to do;
Paki is also sometimes used by mistake as a short form of Pakistani. Even this is frowned upon though, as it is an indicator of a person's ignorance towards people of different cultures and nations. The most famous example of this "accidental" usage may be in a remark George W. Bush made in 2002 when asked about the nuclear rivalry between Pakistan and India.
Don't be fooled by the narrow-minded xenophobes who have attempted to explain this term - calling a brown person a Paki is just as derogatory as calling a black person a nigger.
"Sorry pal, I don't think I'll be able to board a plane again thanks to your country's anti-terror laws. Looks like I'm here to stay. Shall we discuss William Shakespeare and Charles Dickens over tea and biscuits instead? That's what people do around here don't they?"