look up any word, like wyd:
A parking spot that is so narrow that if the driver/passengers were to open their doors the paint on the car to either side would scratch right off.
Bob: Hey man, look! ROCK STAR PARKING!!
Ray: Nah man, that's a paint-scratcher... Look at those hummers! Find another spot..
by Paul April 15, 2007

Words related to paint-scratcher

bad parking job narrow paint parking scratch