The amount of rapidfire wordplay and oneupmanship can be intimidating for onlookers.
It is often the case during page rape that the owner of the page is unaware of the occurance, until they go to check their email/facebook hours later, finding a barage of reponses often completely unrelated to the original post.
1) "Liking" every single picture and/or every notification on their profile page that will allow you to "like" the said notification.
2) Flooding the victim's profile page with useless nonsense.
3) Hacking into the victim's personal account and altering information that is used to inform people of the victim's personal life/hobbies/interest, etc.
4) Hacking into the victim's personal account with the sole purpose being that you will post a, "Status Update" with falsified information pertaining to the hacker's choice of topic. Usually it is a status that is meant to be condescending or directed toward the victim himself or herself.
5) Pokes or "Poke Wars".
6) Friend Suggestions. These "Friend Suggestions" would contain individuals that you have never met, want to meet or need to meet. These "friends" are usually of a non-attractive specimen category.
7) Tagging the victim in any picture that he could find on anybody's profile page.
8) For those with a more daring repertoire: Deleting the victim's personal Facebook account.
"MATT ZOMFG IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!@@!@@!!"
<i>First comment on the status:</i>
<i>Darrell Jamal</i) Aw shiiiit son yo ass got page raped Fr00b13+ lolz
guy2 - how the fuck did you know that
guy1 - i looked on your facebook
guy2 - mind your fucking buisness and dont pagerape me!!