Top Definition
When marking a golf ball on the putting surface, as the golfer reaches down to place his or her ball mark they strategically flip the mark 6 inches in front of where their ball is located. Thereby shortening the length of the ensuing putt by the length of the overflip.
Did you see that guy mark his ball? Yes, I did it was a classic overflip.
by VTNATGolfer August 24, 2012
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.