to state that you are leaving a certain place.
i'm leaving now so i'm outs
Leaving a conversation or room. Signifying a good bye.
"I'm out like a fat kid in Dodgeball."
In the homosexual world, a person who no longer hides in the closet and chooses to express him or herself openly in their sexuality
Davis: Are you still a closet-queer?
Greg: Nope. I came out yesterday to my family.
To reveal confidential, true, personal information about someone against their will and without their permission.
Someone who is outed usually experiences embarrassment, social stigma, loss of friends, income, and/or other negative consequences as a result of being outed.
"He says he's 21, but he's only 20 and has a fake ID! I outed him and now he can't get into bars on campus anymore!"
1. Not being in
2. In baseball, when a player is deemed to sucked enough as to warrant more time in the dugout scratching his balls and slapping his fellow players on the ass (This being done in the most professional and non-threatening manner).
3. Being recognized as a homosexual or acknowledging oneself as a homosexual.
4. The end of a line of communication, usually when dealing with radios and walkie talkies.
1. Get that out of my ass, Barry.
2. Barry Bonds slides and is out at second.
3. I can't believe you're gonna to out Barry!
4. "Barry's gay?"
"Ten - four"
Stating the intention of leaving in the immedate future.
"Later y'all, Im out."
Among musicians out means something bizarre.
Dude, I can't believe I just scam
med with your mom ! That's so out!
To have a falling out or disagreement with another individual.
Tom & Kelly had an outs as they didn't see eye to eye.
The quarterback and centre had an outs after their game loss over who's fault the fumbled snap was.
After hooking up with Mike's girlfriend Emanuel and he had an outs.