1. One who is likely to say "out with the fucking law!!"
2. One who neither sides with the authorities nor the bad guys, therefore he is never under any sort of law/code/club/rule.
1. The outlaw spent the rest of his life in jail playing foosball
2. Gene Starwind never sides with anyone, the outlaw.
(n.) One who lives ouitside the law, using his or her own morals or religious experience as guidance.
(v.) To declare illegal
Robin hood was an outlaw, as were the early christians in the roman empire
After allowing his chance to become the discoverer of cocaine pass him by, Sigmund Freud was a little pleased at the global decision to outlaw it, meaning he had lost less than he had expected.
opperating under thug laws as a warrior
1) An outcast/loner kid who never had any decent friends growin up, yet understands more about life than anyone else.
2) Takes pleasures in the simple joys of everyday life.
3) Has an intimidating personality, but is a overall a good person.
4) Someone who takes the law in his own hands.
1- "Outlaws: Mount up"
2- "Look at that outlaw o'er there smokin reefer by himself"
3- "When I first got to know the outlaw, he was very irrratatin. But once I got to know em, he is pretty decent."
4- "When the government fails to protect society, count on the outlaws. They know what to do."
no examlple it's a defenition of outlaw
When you lose your ID and want to go to a Bar or Club.
Im with this hot girl but I cant take her anywhere cuz shes an outlaw.
A person bearing an in-law relationship to your in-law.
1: My brother's wife is my sister-in-law. My brother is my wife's brother-in-law. But my brother's wife and my wife are sisters-outlaw.
2: My brother's wife's mother is my mother-outlaw.
3: My father and my wife's father are brothers-outlaw.
To be better in law than someone else.
Lawyer: I told you! I took law for 4 years!
Lawyer: I outlawed all of you!!!!!!
Others: Ahhh!! I get it!