2. One who neither sides with the authorities nor the bad guys, therefore he is never under any sort of law/code/club/rule.
2. Gene Starwind never sides with anyone, the outlaw.
(v.) To declare illegal
After allowing his chance to become the discoverer of cocaine pass him by, Sigmund Freud was a little pleased at the global decision to outlaw it, meaning he had lost less than he had expected.
2) Takes pleasures in the simple joys of everyday life.
3) Has an intimidating personality, but is a overall a good person.
4) Someone who takes the law in his own hands.
2- "Look at that outlaw o'er there smokin reefer by himself"
3- "When I first got to know the outlaw, he was very irrratatin. But once I got to know em, he is pretty decent."
4- "When the government fails to protect society, count on the outlaws. They know what to do."