Someone who is outed usually experiences embarrassment, social stigma, loss of friends, income, and/or other negative consequences as a result of being outed.
2. In baseball, when a player is deemed to sucked enough as to warrant more time in the dugout scratching his balls and slapping his fellow players on the ass (This being done in the most professional and non-threatening manner).
3. Being recognized as a homosexual or acknowledging oneself as a homosexual.
4. The end of a line of communication, usually when dealing with radios and walkie talkies.
2. Barry Bonds slides and is out at second.
3. I can't believe you're gonna to out Barry!
4. "Barry's gay?"
"Ten - four"
The quarterback and centre had an outs after their game loss over who's fault the fumbled snap was.
After hooking up with Mike's girlfriend Emanuel and he had an outs.