(owwttt sarrr khass mmmm) -- Verb
1. To use so much sarcasm that a person is overwhelmed
2. To use sarcasm to a point that the other person has had enough
3. To "own" someone, using sarcasm
Lizi (sarcastically): Yeah, it was just so great. I almost died from the excitement.
Gabe: Okay, okay! I get it!
Lizi: Did I just out-sarcasm you?
Gabe: ... No!
A superhero that tends to appear when not formally summoned to the scene. His superpower? I don't think you can figure it out...*sarcasm*
He can be dismissed with a sarcastic counter-attack, such as acknowledging his presence.
Thanks Sarcasm Man! I don't remember calling for you, but I'm *so* glad you showed up.
|3.||Bring Out The Cannons|
Phrase used when someone does something for effect. Said for sarcasm.
"Bring out the cannons, he said he was on cocaine!"
to defeat or to be defeated in a back and forth battle of sarcasm.
one may deliver a line of sarcasm, knowing it has a small chance of offending the receiver, at this point the receiver it may have offended delivers his or her own sarcasm back causing the deliverer to think they actually did offend the receiver. Really, the receiver was not offended at all but they have just now out sarcasticized this deliverer.
when you make a sarcastic comment so hilariously poignant that you cant help but burst out in delight at the awesomeness of it
"Well, the first award I won, is because of my incredible smartness, and the second...."
"Is your arm tired?...Because you've been patting yourself on the back for the last few hours......SARCASM-GASM!"
|6.||lol out loud|
1. Used (sarcasticly) by intertube users to point out an idiotic statement or message on forums or blogs.
2. Used genuinely by people of lower intelligence, or internet noobs.
3. Used when you read something that actually makes you laugh out loud. Lol is used when someone can not be bothered to respond, but "lolling out loud" means you are actually entertained.
"FAIL. lol out loud!!!11!!one111"
"fake. lol out loud though"
"Man, you're a funny bastard, I actually lolled out loud!"
|7.||sarcasm on the internet|
Sarcasm on the internet is like winking on the phone.
Girl: I really like you.
Boy2 PM-ing to Boy1: Watch out, remember the sarcasm on the internet thing.