1. A kind and loving person.
2. O. R. O - standing for Operation Remove Otters. A secret goverment program seeking to force otters into extinction by sending Japanese anime
characters armed with knives after their habitats.
3. To mug someone with a knife.
1. Bob lay there, near-death, with a broken lag and cancer. Suddenly, the blue fairy came and turned him into a real puppet. He was no longer affected by human disabilities and was able to live his life normally again - except with strings. "Ms. Blue Fairy.. you're such an oro!" cried Bob in surprise and greatfulness.
2. "I'm a member of O. R. O." declared Billy the Kid. "I have the superpower to turn into a Japanese anime
character, and I'm bloodthirsty too."
3. "I just got oro - they hold that knife less then an inch away from my throat - I gave them $1337."
A Japanese expression of confusion. Often used by otaku to indicate confusion/disorientation. People who read/watch "Rurouni Kenshin" may pick up the habit of saying "Oro!" because Himura Kenshin says it often in the manga
*after getting smacked in the head repeatedly* Oro! XD
When your really confused or hit and act like kenshin himura.
Kenshin beats Saitou
Kaoru: Im sooo happy u won (Hugging him tightly)
Kenshin: ORRRRROOOOO ( GASPING FOR BREATH
Literally means "huh?" in Japanese. Popularized by Kenshin in "Rurouni Kenshin" when he uses it in funny situations.
"oro? what are you doing?"
A word used when suprised or confused.
-She threw her shoe at him for no reason.
A term Kenshin uses when confused or minorly hurt
it's a word used by the main protagonist, Kenshin, in the anime, Ruruoni Kenshin as an expression. it doesnt really mean anything in particular but it does get it's meaning from the manner in which the character says it.
A phrase used for suprise. Generally spoken long and drawn out
*gets hit in the head*