1. a recital of one's medical history
2. stomach growling, borbygmus
3. a sex education class
I was tired of the organ recital so I left.
1) When someone complains about their health problems at length.
2) Music concert featuring an organ (musical instrument).
1) person-A: "I was looking forward to a good discussion, but they kept talking about their aches and pains and I couldn't get a word in edgewise."
person-B: "Ugh, another organ recital?"
person-A: "It totally was."
2) person-C: I'm in the mood for music.
person-D: I'm going out tonight to listen to an organ recital. Want to come with?
person-C: Sure, that sounds great.
when people discuss their latest surgeries in great detail, common with older folk at social gatherings
I'm trying to enjoy my food at this restaurant, but those old ladies are making me vomit with their organ recital.