Looks like there's a need something better for SOA....
n. In computing, a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a flexible set of design principles used during the phases of systems development and integration. A deployed SOA-based architecture will provide a loosely-integrated suite of services that can be used within multiple business domains.
SOA also generally provides a way for consumers of services, such as web-based applications, to be aware of available SOA-based services. For example, several disparate departments within a company may develop and deploy SOA services in different implementation languages; their respective clients will benefit from a well understood, well defined interface to access them. XML is commonly used for interfacing with SOA services, though this is not required.
Service-orientation requires loose coupling of services with operating systems, and other technologies that underlie applications. SOA separates functions into distinct units, or services, which developers make accessible over a network in order to allow users to combine and reuse them in the production of applications. These services and their corresponding consumers communicate with each other by passing data in a well-defined, shared format, or by coordinating an activity between two or more services.
SOA developers associate individual SOA objects by using orchestration. In the process of orchestration the developer associates software functionality (the services) in a non-hierarchical arrangement using a software tool that contains a complete list of all available services, their characteristics, and the means to build an application utilizing these sources.
A genre of music consistent of the orchestration and blending together of Rock and Classical Music and the corresponding instruments. Example: Rock Orchestra - Classical string or full orchestra accompanied by rock, jazz, or country; band or solo instruments. (String orchestra with drum set, electric guitar and electric base)
Music from movies such as James Bond Movies, Mission: Impossible, or other soundtracks from video games, tv shows, or movies belong to the music genre neo-classical.
|3.||god save the queen|
one of three songs
1. national anthem of england and all great britain
2. a pretty great punk song by the Sex Pistols
3. a pretty great guitar orchestration piece by Queen
"oh man i love this song!"
"god save the queen"
"that's 3 songs you fool
The greatest genre of music in existence and perhaps the highest achievement of the human race. Reveals pop music for the appalling fraud that it is and displays transcendent emotion and astounding technique. Classical music is characterized by the following:more...
1. A great deal of complexity. Modulation, counterpoint, and elaborate orchestration are all commonplace. Time signatures other than 4/4 are hardly unusual and melodic development is the rule rather than the exception. Pieces are typically at least 10 minutes long and occassionally reach hours in length.
2. Seriousness. Classical composers and musicians take their music very seriously. Profound subjects such as the salvation of humanity and genuine joy are quite common while everyday and frivilous subjects are avoided. Skill and quality are more important than image.
3. Implication. Lyrics are relatively rare and emotion is conveyed primarily through the music itself. In stark contrast to pop music, rhythm is almost always implied rather than explicitly stated through sledgehammer basslines.
4. Forms. Musical forms such as the sonata, symphony, and concerto make up the bulk of classical pieces. These forms are shared within classical but rarely, if ever, appear outside it. These forms tend to be composed of multiple movements, usually three or four.
5. Instrumentation. Classical music tends to use certain instruments, such as violins, piano, flute, etc. that distinguish it from other genres using other ...
|5.||Electric Light Orchestra|
Usually Known Simply As ELO,
One Of The Greatest Bands To Emerge From The 70's.Fusing Guitars, Moog And Cello's Later using full Orchestration and Choral Effects. Started to suck though by the 'Discovery',Xanadu Period,Although They Made Amends in 1981 with the fantastic album 'Time'
The Electric Light Orchestra Were Really Innovative
Just Listen To Mr Blue Sky A clever Band.
a performance by a large ensemble consisting five or more guitarists; the orchestration of a song, in performance or recording, consisting solely of guitars--numbering five or more.
Listening to My Bloody Valentine's guitarchestra on Loveless is a like being in the eye of a storm.
A musical instrument consisting of a number of glasses partially filled with water. The glasses are filled to different levels, hence the production of different notes when the player rubs their rims with a moistened finger. The sound thus produced has a haunting, otherwordly quality. It is most famously called for in the "Mad Scene" from the opera LUCIA DI LAMMERMOOR by Donizetti, although that part is now usually played by a transverse flute.
Opera fan A: What's your favourite recording of LUCIA?
Opera fan b: The one with Beverly Sills, because it uses the original scoring for glass harmonica.