Also a kind of fruit, but crucially different from an apple in that you never hear the phrase "Fuck off, ya wee apple bastard."
"Feck off yez useless Orange bastards" - 60,000 Celtic supporters at the last Rangers-Celtic game.
1. A bold color, a cross between yellow and red.
2. A spherical citrus fruit of this color.
1. of or relating to the color orange
2. of or relating to the flavor of the orange fruit.
1. A word you'll never see at the end of a line of a rhyming poem.
2. Punchline of a grade school knock-knock joke.
The plural form is "oranges," which is also a sweet poem about a first date by the author Gary Soto.
...Orange you glad I didn't say banana?