2) The part of the mouth behind the teeth and gums that is bounded above by the hard and soft palates and below by the tongue and the mucous membrane connecting it with the inner part of the mandible.
3) the space within the mouth, containing the tongue and teeth.
4) opening or hollow part of the mouth.
2) Oral Cavity Cancer Staging
3) Oral cavity tumors are staged as follows: .......
4) denoting that aspect of the teeth which faces the oral cavity or tongue.
5) The region of the oropharynx consists of a complex three-dimensional musculomembranous conduit communicating with the oral cavity anteriorly, the nasopharynx superiorly, and the hypopharynx/larynx inferiorly.
6) The oral cavity includes the lips and....